522A Ironbark Rd Mangrove Mountain
Contact agent for details
INCREDIBLE LIFESTYLE AWAITS !
Set in a picturesque rural location, this jewel of a property is situated at Mangrove Mountain in the hinterland of the Central Coast between Gosford and Wisemans Ferry.
Just moments to Stonewall Equestrian Centre and local Pony Club, 40 minutes to the Lower Hunter, 30 minutes to major shopping centres and 15 minutes to the Hawkesbury River. With easy access to the M1, Sydney and Newcastle, this property sets the stage for an amazing lifestyle.
With two immaculate homes situated on the property, options are endless as is the water supply to the nearly 20 acres. This dream property has to be seen to be believed and on first impressions, one's breath can be taken away but then quickly replaced by that beautiful and fresh coastal country air.
Contact us today for more information including plans and to arrange a private inspection! This home is truly a place to share, play and grow. Your family and friends will love you more for owning this dream lifestyle property.
THE PROPERTY FEATURES:
- 2 x entrances (resident & tradesman)
- 6 x carports
- 2 x houses
- 2 x sheds with mezzanine floors and space for multiple vehicles
- A bore capable of pumping 40 thousand litres per day of water equal to pure spring water
- 200 litres per minute of spring fed dam water with irrigation set up to pump to 3 outlets (veggies, orchids, etc)
- 2 x 20 thousand litre tanks for house
- 1 x 10 thousand litre tank for horses
- Horse agistment - room for 12 + horses
- English plane trees, liquid ambers and golden elms
- Gate access opening directly to Popran National Park with access to The Emerald Pool and traditional Aboriginal Upside-down Man Cave.
: 7.82 hectares
First National Real Estate The Entrance
263 The Entrance Road
THE ENTRANCE 2261
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.